Monday, November 7, 2011

Welcome!


Source: Whimsically Divine



Hi there! I'm Susan, a wife to an amazing husband and the mother of a super adventurous 18 month old lil' guy. Being at home with my little monster gave me the time to realize just how inspired I am by life's little details and cute, pretty things... On top of it all, I had the time to realize just how much I love anything PARTY.

It was when I started to plan my son's first birthday.. I found that sweet spot where these three newly rediscovered loves in my life met.. Pretty little details, cute little people and PARTIES.. And Pink Lime Events was born! The endless encouragement of everyone I know, coupled with the absolute love to create, Pink Lime was the natural way for me to go!

Once born, I felt like all I was ever doing was one of two things, planning for an upcoming scheduled event or trying hard to think of a reason to have an event... Needless to say, as of lately even pancake breakfasts on random Sunday mornings have turned into mini parties in my home.

Having a number of parties under my belt, I am confident I can make your dream party a reality, focusing on that one special day that comes around once every year! With a range of service packages and many a-la-carte items on my menu, I know we can find the creative meeting place for your budget and your upcoming sweet event.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, hope to see you again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment